OBJECT OF THE GAME
You're wagering that a ball spun around the track of the roulette wheel will come to rest on a number, color or section of your choice.
HOW TO PLAY
- To begin, Players place their bets by setting chips directly on the numbered table layout. The Dealer then spins the ball in the opposite direction of the spinning wheel.
- Bets are accepted up to the point the Dealer waves off the layout.
- When the ball comes to a rest, the Dealer pays winning bets accordingly.
- Chips are purchased in stacks of 20 from the Dealer, in denominations of $1, $5, $25, and $100. You play with your own distinct colored chips that are good only at the table where they're issued.
- Before leaving the table, be sure to cash in your roulette chips for value chips; roulette chips have no value printed on them and cannot be used or exchanged anywhere in the casino except at the table where they were purchased.