Thank you for choosing Hollywood Casino as your destination for fun and excitement. For your convenience and benefit we offer the ability of having an established credit line. At Hollywood Casino our intention is to provide you with the best possible service. With this in mind, we would like to point out some important facts about our credit policies:
|| Maximum Time
|| 30 days to pay or deposit markers on 30th day.
Hollywood Casino Toledo reserves the right to deposit markers at any time prior to the maximum time set forth, without notice.
RULES OF CREDIT USAGE
- The issuance of casino credit is solely for gaming purposes at Hollywood Casino.
- All your play must be rated on the gaming floor by use of your player's card.
- In the event you win, you must repay your markers prior to departing the casino.
- In the event you lose less than the entire amount of the marker(s), you must repay this remaining amount in your possession prior to departing the casino.
- Since all your gaming play must be rated, casino credit is not available for use in the Poker Room.
- Minimum Marker Issuance $500.
Markers can be paid at any time within the repayment period. Payments can be, according to disposition, made by cash, chips, cashier or personal check. If the marker is not paid, it will be deposited (like a check) and the funds are collected from your financial institution. All markers set for deposit are subject to a clearing time period determined by Hollywood Casino Toledo; during this time your account may not be available.
PERSONAL CHECK PAYMENTS
If you choose to write a personal check to pay/redeem a marker(s), the check must be drawn on the account disclosed in your credit application. When a check payment is received, the check will be deposited the next banking day. All mailed in checks should be sent to the address below:
Hollywood Casino Toledo
ATTN: Cage Manager
777 Hollywood Boulevard
Toledo, OH 43605
Hollywood Casino Toledo restricts access to personal information collected from our customers to those individuals who need to know the information in order to process credit applications or provide other services. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural controls to safeguard non-public personal information.